People recommend this product.
|Classification||: Spanish Red Wine|
|Stock||: In Stock!|
The most subtil nose. Flowers and red fruits as a combination of a fresh fragrance. Crispy, gastronomic and refined. We are proud of the essence of our products, while constantly aiming at their excellence our promise to you is organic wines that provide maximum value and minimal environmental impact. We trust a better way. That's why we thank you for your trust.
South east region of spain
- mediterranean climate ( 90km from the sea ) with continental influence
- bobal comes from the latin word “bobale” referring to its shape which reminds of a bull head
- fresh aroma
- large quantity of antocians in the skin ( color )
- 700m – 950m altitud from the sea level
- high termic oscilations between day and night
- late maduration kind of variety > more resistent to cold > keeps more tartaric > good acidity > good for rosé wines and long cellaring red wines
Gurkka.com ensures that all wines and spirits that leave our warehouse are in good condition and are authentic. The purchaser or authorized representative while receiving or picking-up the items is responsible to inspect immediately whether the product is in good condition and identify if the items were damaged in-transit. If they are, the purchaser or authorized representative should refuse to accept the delivery and instruct the logistics team to return item to sender. See Terms of Sale - Delivery & Receiving for more details.
Disclaimer: The graphic designs, product pictures, images, vintages, labels, expiration dates, ABV, sizes, boxes and other visual representations used in the website might differ from the actual product. If you are particular with the vintages, labels, etc. of the product that you are buying, kindly inquire first via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or facebook private message (www.facebook.com/GurkkaPhilippines), or via our cellphone/landline hotline numbers.